Creating an Account
In order to register for a conference, submit a speaker proposal, or renew your membership, you must first have an account with the MDTESOL website.
- To begin, go to the homepage.
- Click the "Login" button in the top-right corner.
- Now you have reached the "Create Account" screen.
- Enter your email address and click the radio button next to "I need to create an account (and password)". Click the "Go" button.
- The website knows that your email address is not in the system, so it allows you to, upon the first visit, enter a new valid password (more details in #6).
- If your password is invalid, you will get a message telling you that your password MUST be at least 7 characters and include at least 1 non-alphanumeric character, i.e. a punctuation mark or similar symbol available on a regular keyboard.
When you are certain that the "Password" and "Confirm Password" fields have the identical password, click "Create Account".
- Now you are logged in to the website with your new account, which is set to your email address. This is clear when the word "Login" in the top-right corner has changed to "Logout".
NOTE: The next time you see this screen you will enter your email address and your new password, and then click "Go".